Belize is located in the Northern Hemisphere, within Central America, It is bounded on the North by Mexico, South and West by Guatemala, and the beautiful Caribbean Sea washes its 174 mile coastline to the East.
Belize is for the adventurous:
- Southern Belize is where your adventure begins and Placencia is the gateway to paradise. Begin your journey from this unspoiled little fishing village where you can explore our lagoons and rivers; take time to visit with the local wildlife and birds.
- If the sea is your nirvana, then you can dive the largest barrier reef in the western hemisphere.
- If the Whale Shark is on your must do list, then Gladden Spit is where you need to be during March through June, the right time is full moon. Dotted with hundreds of islands you can explore our unspoiled reef and snorkel.
- If kayaking is your thrill then our mangroves offer a mysterious path through beautiful lagoons where you can see a profusion of wildlife on the Monkey River tour.
- If hiking is how you connect with your wild side, then exploring the Cockscomb Jaguar Reserve, or visiting the Maya ruins of Caracol, Lubaatun and Nim Li Punit will be just what you need.