National Award Winner, Belize Tourist Board “Tour Company of the Year”
Belize is located in the Northern Hemisphere, within Central America, It is bounded on the North by Mexico, South and West by Guatemala, and the beautiful Caribbean Sea washes its 174 mile coastline to the East.Belize is for the adventurous:
- Southern Belize is where your adventure begins and Placencia is the gateway to paradise. Begin your journey from this unspoiled little fishing village where you can explore our lagoons and rivers; take time to visit with the local wildlife and birds.
- If the sea is your nirvana, then you can dive the largest barrier reef in the western hemisphere.
- If the Whale Shark is on your must do list, then Gladden Spit is where you need to be during March through June, the right time is full moon. Dotted with hundreds of islands you can explore our unspoiled reef and snorkel.
- Joy Tours is a Member of the Divers Alert Network.
- If kayaking is your thrill then our mangroves offer a mysterious path through beautiful lagoons where you can see a profusion of wildlife on the Monkey River tour.
- If hiking is how you connect with your wild side, then exploring the Cockscomb Jaguar Reserve, or visiting the Maya ruins of Caracol, Lubaatun and Nim Li Punit will be just what you need.
Tours Price List
Minimum of 4/5 persons. Fees are in US Dollars.
* We provide bottled water, fruits, juice and beach towels where needed on our tours.
|Monkey River(includes tax)||$85.00|
|Cockscomb Jaguar Reserve ( lunch, entrance fees) (4+ Pax- $90, 3 Pax – $95)||$100.00|
|Mayan Ruins -Nim Li/Lubaantun Punit (lunch, entrance fees) (4+ Pax- $105, 3 Pax – $110)||$115.00|
|Mayan Ruins – Lubaantun/Blue Creek Cave (lunch, tax, entrance fees) (4+ Pax- $105, 3 Pax – $110)||$115.00|
|Mayan Ruins -Nim Li Punit/Waterfall(lunch, tax, entrance fees) (4+ Pax- $105, 3 Pax – $110)||$115.00|
|Scarlet Macaw (includes lunch, fees, tax) – Dec – March (4+ Pax- $90, 3 Pax – $95)||$100.00|
|Xunantunich/Blue Hole ) ( lunch , tax, entrance fees) (4+ Pax- $125, 3 Pax – $130)||$139.00|
|Cahal Pech/St Herman’s Cave – ( lunch, fees, tax)||$141.00|
|Xunantunich/Cahal Pech ( lunch , tax, entrance fees) (4+ Pax- $125, 3 Pax – $130)||$139.00|
|Mayflower Bocawina (lunch, entrance fees)||$140.00|
|Horseback Riding ( lunch, entrance fees) (4+ Pax- $105, 3 Pax – $110)||$113.00|
|River Cave Expedition (lunch, entrance fees)||$165.00|
|Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave Tour (4+ Pax- $190, 3 Pax – $195)||$199.00|
|Zip Lining/Cave Tubing||$200.00|
|Laughing Bird (lunch, rental $25.00, entrance fees)||$130.00|
|Silk Caye (lunch,rental $25.00 equipment, entrance fees, tax) min 4 pax||$130.00|
|Queen Silk Cayes, Pompion, Ranguana (includes Lunch, fees,tax) min 4 pax) rental $25.00||$130.00|
|Glover’s Reef Snorkeling (includes lunch, includes tax,including gears)||$200.00|
|Larks Caye (no lunch, includes tax,equipments) min 4 pax||$45.00|
|2 Tank Dive (include all gears, lunch, entrance fees, tax) min 4 pax||$125.00|
|2 Tank Dive – Glovers Reef (all gears, lunch, entrance fees,tax) min 5 pax||$205.00|
|Glover’s Reef Diving (includes lunch, includes tax,gears $25)||$215.00|
|Whale Shark Diving (gear $25.00, lunch, entrance fees, tax) min 6 pax -||$210.00|
|Whale Shark Snorkeling (all gears, lunch, entrance fees, tax) min 6 pax||$200.00|
Fishing (Fly, Trolling, Deep Sea, Reef, Bonefish, Spin Cast)
|Small Boat (23 ft) per day||$375.00|
|Big Boat (28ft) max 10 pax – oer day||$660.00|